Questionator Questionator 26-30 138 Answers Nov 6, 2011

Question of the Day

now i do, since my wife cheated i feel i will screw up every other woman i meet.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

It is not your fault she cheated. she had a choice,will power and morals.Of which she got them all wrong. She didnt have the decency to end it with you,instead she cheated. She could have saved you less heart ache and just ended it rather than hurt you...Dont blame yourself for her promiscuity.

Best Answer

Why in the world would you do to other women what your previous woman has done to you? That, to me, sounds rather discriminating, generalizing and pretty hypocritical. Don't do it. Simply move on with the thought of your previous woman regretting until her bed of death that she lived life so carelessly :)

Best Answer

its not you that will screw up its her. her choices will haunt her

Best Answer

This is so not fair! Cheating is something very personal and I believe it is not gender we should consider when it comes to cheating, it is a choice and very personal moral. Stop blaming yourself, no matter who you are if the person is a cheat who will cheat on you. I am a woman and never cheated to anyone but have been betrayed by man in the past but I never would like to think that all mens are the same. Can you imagine if everyone who has been betrayed screws others? wouldn't that means we let cheating to win on us? I really think life is better than this.

Best Answer

Do you mean you feel like you will screw it up next time because you will be paranoid and insecure??

Best Answer

Yeah but no offense, he may have cheated on her, we don't know the situation but, it sounds like not. And no it won't be your fault if she just cheated on you, we're not responsible for everybody else's actions, even If they are not.

Best Answer

I'm not sure if he meant it that way which is why I had to ask

Best Answer

She's a worthless *****.

Best Answer

I read it to mean that too :=)

Best Answer

no, the jealous know nothing, suspect much and fear everything...... can't remember who said that but it is very true

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

except I suspected and I was right on the money.

Best Answer

I am a very jealous person inside, but I try not to let it show to other people.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

If you mean in general, then no I'm not a jealous person, but if you mean in a relationship, yes I can be.

Best Answer

Rarely.<br />
When I do feel it, I feel ashamed of it.<br />
I only want my partner if he equally wants me.<br />
Some people, regardless of gender, are naturally monogamous.<br />
Scientists have recently discovered that they are genetically endowed with higher levels of oxytocin!

Best Answer

Nope, I am confident and I don't care those who are lucky ones. I like someone who is fun to be with......

Best Answer

You are talking about envy, not jealousy

Best Answer

nope, i'm not envy and jealous......... Never ever.....

Best Answer

Yeah, but somebody might be inning that way from the start because of how they've been treated, it's not as black and white as that.

Best Answer

No that's not envy, it is jealousy

Best Answer

Honestly, yes I am. I can be insecure at times and my imagination can just go over the top. For example they're just talking and next thing I know I'd be thinking that there's more to it than just talking when in truth there's nothing going on.

Best Answer

I know what you mean

Best Answer

No. I suppose not. I was when I was young, but now I am old and things are different. It takes too much energy to hate and envy and be jealous. I must use my energy to get along in this world and reamain happy. What another person does really has nothing to do with me. They made their choice, not me.

Best Answer

Um just because somebody might be presenting jealousy does not mean they are necessarily presenting hate.

Best Answer

jealousy is such a waste of time. once you realise there is no point in being jealous then you will lead a much happier life :O)

Best Answer

yes and even after 41 1/2 yrs of marriage.it drives my husband crazy

Best Answer

Lol well you both clearly love each other, I think it's only normal to have that littles bit of jealousy there.

Best Answer

Jealousy is a disease, i hope you get well soon..... :)

Best Answer

I've never suffered with the kind of jealousy about being jealous OF anyone else, just when I'm in a relationship, and that's usually OTT at the start yes, but I'm not gonna lie about that, but there Are reasons for that insecurity being there. I think that anyone says that they've never ever ever felt that feeling of jealousy is lying, for sure.

Best Answer

I am not jealous, normally. I think it all depends on how you trust your current partner. Some people don't deserve your trust, but still, I have a valuable piece of advice: the person that doesn't deserve your trust, definitely does not deserve your jealousy.

Best Answer

That's true

Best Answer

i have had issues with jealousy. as wanderingsage said, we're only human.

Best Answer

no. but i tend to get jealous when people are TRYING to make me jealous. its usually concerning mates and whatnot. when im around a couple.

Best Answer

No. Life will be what it will be.

Best Answer

I'm a jealous person only when the other person gives me the reason to like cheating or flirting.

Best Answer

Everyone harmlessly flirts though, but I know what your saying, cus I mean harmless or not, I f I'm with a guy it drives me fucki nuts if I see them flirting with someone else.

Best Answer

Only with certain things,like love.. sex not so much

Best Answer

yeah sadly its terrible

Best Answer

I'm probley as jealous as they come, cause i dont like 2 timing *******..js :)

Best Answer

Neither do i

Best Answer

I'm never jealous of what someone else has.

Best Answer

No I'm not ever jealous on that kinda thing

Best Answer

I'm jealous only because I feel a bit insecure

Best Answer

Yeah it's insecurities but someone or ppl put those insecurities there in the first place, they don't jut come fom nowhere.

Best Answer

The difference is half the battles won when it's admitted and not denied, if it's not admitted then that's where the bigger problem lays.

Best Answer