Questionator Questionator 26-30 157 Answers Jun 10, 2012

Question of the Day

neither, I am poor..............

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Lol... metoo.

Best Answer

+1 to that <3

Best Answer

same here!

Best Answer

First I save it, then I spend it...

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I go both ways

Best Answer

I have a penchant for saving money as cash when I get lucky and it's pouring in (Don't ask... I was legal, but grey,my favourite colour of business!). Anyway,I was cleaning out drawers one day, and threw an envelope across the floor,and $6000 spilled out of it. I had completely lost track of it! I had one all-cash businies.. selling parrots that was basically a cash-only business, and I kept a mininum of $100,000 in the freezer at one time. Talk about cold, hard cash! Now I'm poor and I've forgotten what it it even looks like! lol

Best Answer

Spender i guess, i try to save...but it doesn't last long, the hell with it ! life is meant to be enjoyed ! =D

Best Answer

none yet...<br />
even though i am working, i never had enough money to save...all money is spent on bills,clothes and house rent and academic fees.<br />
this year i am getting a new job and some projects so i am hoping i will save some.

Best Answer

Because I love to spend, I have mechanisms in place that force me to save.

Best Answer

A spender...and what a boring *** question! Sheeeesh!

Best Answer

Both. I save something for a rainy day and I spend when I need to.

Best Answer

I wish I had money to spend or save sheesh

Best Answer

Big spender that digs that blender.

Best Answer

I don't really consider myself either. But I'm definitely NOT a saver. LOL

Best Answer

Spenderr

Best Answer

It depends upon the day...LOL

Best Answer

I consider myself a little of both....

Best Answer

Spender - you can't take it with you ;)!

Best Answer

I have kids in college and a house....ergo....I have no money

Best Answer

i cant deny im a speder

Best Answer

Spender. Bad diagnosis, so there really is no time like the present.

Best Answer

I'm pretty much a saver, and have always been so, even as a young child. But I'm also a good investor. I save and invest my savings in order to have more to spend on things I consider to be important. In fact, I would hate having to count my money or deprive myself of something important to me, such as good private schooling for my son, or world travel. Although I have a lot of nice clothes, I don't spend a lot on that because I love to go to flea markets and charity shops and find "vintage" treasures. I have always done this, long before it became fashionable--I learned it from my mom. So I can save and enjoy life at the same time! And I have always invested as soon as I could to multiply my savings! Smart investing takes time and energy, but I think that it's well worth the effort. I will soon reach my goal of achieving financial independence, and can stop working altogether at 50 years old. But I'll probably keep working anyway, because I'm self-employed and I like my job and my clients. But I'll certainly work less and have more time to travel. I don't feel like I've sacrificed a lot along the way, but maybe that's because I'm passionate about investing, so it's like a fun hobby to me.

Best Answer