Questionator Questionator 26-30 181 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

I am among the most introverted of introverts. I don't even talk to myself very often.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

“Inside was where she lived, physically and mentally. She resided in the horn of plenty of her own prodigious mind, fertilized by inexhaustible curiosity.' :)

Best Answer

love your reply peza

Best Answer

I am an urban hermit.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I would win an Acadamy Award for my acting the extrovert. I am very much however an introvert.

Best Answer

Introvert. For once, i wish the extroverts would try to be like the introverts. Not the other way around.

Best Answer

On EP, I'm definitely an extrovert.<br />
Outside EP... is there anything outside EP?

Best Answer

Everyone is less introvert on EP, I guess :)

Best Answer

LOL@weirdcolor! :-))

Best Answer

I am only an introvert when I face a mirror.<br />
Other times,I speak up whenever it is necessary.

Best Answer

definitely an "innie"

Best Answer

I am an "introvert of an extrovert".<br />
My pappy was a pistol, I'm a son of a gun. I am, however, missing all my bullets!<br />
I suspect the Questionator is missing a few, too!

Best Answer

I am too introverted to answer this question.

Best Answer

Was an extrovert until life shaped me into being an introvert.

Best Answer

Introvert slowly learning to be an extrovert

Best Answer

I know I am an Introvert - always have been. I'm also very much a "Night Owl" ... when the sun goes down I feel like starting my day. No matter how much I try to change that I keep reverting back to the night. I don't fight that anymore - I make the most of the elbow room while so many other people are sleeping. Fine by me.

Best Answer

R u sure u r just not a Vampire? U no they r extremely popular these days what with Twilight and all:) :)

Best Answer

Most defininately an introvert. It only took me 50 years to discover it! I'm happy to see so many introverts on EP. I think it's because it's the type of forum that allows us to safely express ourselves.

Best Answer

I am most certainly an introvert. While most people do not realize that, those that are close to me definitely see it. Most people see me as a very social and friendly person. Being an introvert doesn't necessarily mean that I don't socialize or enjoy others' company. It simply means that when I need to relax and unwind, I like to be alone. :)

Best Answer

introvert in a room in a place I'm uncomfortable. extrovert with my people.

Best Answer

I take it that choice is asked for here : OR<br />
So, I enjoy both the worlds as per situations.<br />
Introvert when with me.<br />
Extrovert when with society.<br />
:)

Best Answer

It seems those answering this question don't actually understands what an Introvert is. You cannot change your core personality type. You are either Introvert or Extrovert. This is regardless of the situation you are or who you are talking too. If your brain recharges by spending time alone, that's never going to change.

Best Answer

I really am a introvert functioning as an extrovert.

Best Answer

I used to be an introvert, but as I've got older and got more confidence in myself, I would now consider myself an extrovert. I love meeting new people and finding out their ideas about life. But, I still do need to some regular time alone to keep myself happy

Best Answer

I've always been introverted, SHY around all people even family, mainly because i love to be by myself, im a private person and I m uncomfortable around crowds.

Best Answer