As for me... sometimes very yes... and sometimes very no...
chimbie88 chimbie88 31-35, M 6 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Community

yes, very

Best Answer

what are you brave about?

Best Answer

I confront people when something bothers me. I don't always take no for an answer. For the most part I'm not afraid to step out of my comfort zone. Most importantly, when I dream of something stressful I always confront the problem.

Best Answer

Thats awesome! Those are things I need to work on in my life. Especially telling others when something bothers me. Thanks for answering :D

Best Answer

Yeah.. the key is to be calm about it, then you can see how they are the ones that respond with aggression but if you continue to be calm and call them out on their aggression they turn around and deal with you in a civilized way.

Best Answer

hmmm... this is something I really want to work on. Its almost like I have to be really sure of myself and what I want, and what I don't like to do it, and then state how I want to be treated, and let them go through whatever happens... then it works out good. I have to master all of those steps. Bit of a work in progress! Thank you for your amazing answer. It inspires me :)

Best Answer

Yes, just not in the dark.

Best Answer

Depends on the situation.

Best Answer

Not really, no.

Best Answer

I am thinking you are!! And challenging!!!
J

Best Answer

LOL, challenge accepted. xP

Best Answer