iammighty iammighty 22-25, M 19 Answers Apr 20, 2012

I'm willing to make friends with anyone is isn't an a$$hole.

Best Answer

Good to know that

Best Answer

I'm actually friends with MANY people who do not have the same nationality as me! I LOVE it and find it a good way to learn etc... it is much better than being closed and well, racist!

Best Answer

well, I DO make jokes of nationality, but not of races...<br />
the first is IDEOLOGY AND INDOCTRINATION, while the second is just evolved bloodlines. but I'm a mutt of at least six different races from across europe (west and east) and even a slight touch far eastern asian...so how could I be a racist without insulting myself? MOST of my friends are total mixed breeds, underdogs and outcasts, so decide for yerself what you think I am - and its not completely human either, so stuff that RACIST crap. evolution hates continous same-dna repetitions.

Best Answer

i've had it with black men..

Best Answer

Well it's extremely hard for me to be racist since I'm biracial (plus I hate racism of any kind) and I have lots of friends of different nationalities, and have dated different nationalities as well

Best Answer

I have lots of friends from other nationalities and races, but personally i would never date any one from another race. I was raised southern and if that makes me racist so be it.

Best Answer

That doesn't make you racist at all, that's a preference. If you were racist, you wouldn't tolerate any other race than your own.

Best Answer

Well i guess im not then

Best Answer

I have many friends of other nationalities. They are all great people no matter where there families are from.

Best Answer

I choose my friends not by color but rather by personality...

Best Answer

It's good to know that people are now open minded. And you're one of them. :)

Best Answer

been friends with outside my race for a very very long time

Best Answer

That's cool

Best Answer

Who has time to be racist anymore...helllooo!!!

Best Answer

i befriend people,not their race or nationality.

Best Answer

Cheers to that!

Best Answer

I guess i'm a racist, I believe in equality in every way, have friends of all nationalitys,<br />
I still don't like to see interacial couples, It just seems wrong to me. Odd. I don't thing Nature intended this.

Best Answer

In a way, I agree on the interracial couple thing. It's the children who will grow up without an identity. My cousins children are mixed race and they have taken some stick over the years, just because they're not white or not black.

Best Answer

Oh yes, I have too! It's been like that for me over the years as well-just like when I was growing up and going to elementary school (and at that time, you had to be either black or white) and my mom would check both boxes on the admittance form, and they would send it back telling her to check only one. So one year I was black, and the next year I was white.

Best Answer

I feel nature has given the world great diversity,if people continue to mix eventually we will all be the same. Seems this would be a very drab world. I think we should embrace our differences not try to eliminate them. it's not that one race is better than any other only different. I can imagine it's hard on you as an individual.Your probably excluded from many dating oppertunities,there are people on both sides that hold it against you,through no fault of your own.The challenges in life make you the person you are,I'm sure your challenges will give you great Character.Best Wishes.

Best Answer

I'm not racist. I have friends of many races and am open to learning more about all races and nationalities. However, I do not believe that we are all the same and support a realist opinion on some things that my friends of different races agree with.

Best Answer

Of course. Because at some point or another, we have different cultures and beliefs. But yeah, it's good to know you're open to it

Best Answer