LEBsCreations LEBsCreations 22-25, M 22 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Hobbies

I am weirder than I let on..

Best Answer

not on this site

Best Answer

apathy. if somebody doesn't get me, to hell wit em. and I don't get me, so to hell wit me too.

Best Answer

No, but many people consider me too weird for them.

Best Answer

Not at all. I simply stand in front of them with eyes crossed and wiggle my ears

Best Answer

There's this 50 something creepy psycho I'm trying to stay away. He told people he has a long time girlfriend and regularly wired money back to her family somewhere in Lala land...probably too weird to be her husband lol.

Best Answer

Just because I'm sitting here in the dark in my swimming trunks drooling with a machete in my hand eating snicker doodles thinking I haven't killed anyone lately wishing Dexter was my father, Aileen Wuornos was my mother, Charlie Manson was my Uncle, Chucky Cheese was my rat-like son and my wife was Mary Poppins doesn't mean I'm to weird or wired for other people's tastes.

Best Answer

No not weird just a little different in a good way.

Best Answer

God yes. :<

Best Answer

they do for me...

Best Answer

No. Do you know something that I don't know? Should I worry now?

Best Answer

No. I'm weird, but I can still fit in and get along with others when i need to or when I feel like it.

Best Answer

No I justify my weirdness by saying I'm not for everybody

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

are you trying to tell me something?

Best Answer