CopperCoil CopperCoil 36-40, M 21 Answers May 16, 2011

na-I would give em more, but I think they might get a little freaked out with a little pacman ghost humping their leg

Best Answer

Fuckk yea :]

That's how we SHOULD be with others.

Anywho. I see you have a lot of love for Dee. Umm so I just wanted to say that I am thankful you pulled Dee's shirt in her vlog :D

I got to see Dee's TITTIESSS!! :D I GOT TO SEE BOOOOOOOOOOOOBS xD LMFAO xP

*wishes she could rate up her own answer*

Best Answer

yes, when i am allowed too

Best Answer

Yes! And the response is profound....

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

yes, even more so. i treat every one with respect and kindness but sadly i dont get it back.. the world is rather rough and unkind to me, lets not forget unfair in so many ways but i will not change who i am not ever for anyone ,,

Best Answer

Yes I do. I always treat others the way I want to be treated in all aspects of life.

Best Answer

Yes well I would if I had someone right here:( :)lol I would love them with my whole heart and give them more affection and attention than they have ever experienced. I did that and unfortunately total love can be out weighed by 20 years younger, big boobs and easy. Someone else will appreciate me and my love soon I just know it . Maybe you.... LOL

Best Answer

i did to one person with the belief it was returned, but instead my heart was trampled on

Best Answer

yes but many times it is only on way so they never last have only know to both ways once a long time ago and it ended with her death at 19

Best Answer

When the opportunity presents, i hope I do at least try.. I know that there have been people that I loved more than I expected them to return to me. And people that I probably haven't loved effectively.

I am sure that I am not consistently as loving toward people as I should be, especially toward those I don't know or understand. It can be hard to know how to love someone else when you don't know what they need from you. I can't assume that someone else would want "love" in the same way or same form as I would. So it can be hard to know who to do that right.

Best Answer

More often than not I consistently give a much higher level of love and affection than I could ever possibly dream of receiving? That is how I have always been and I do not think anything or anyone could change that quality in me.

Best Answer

Always without a doubt!

Best Answer

I do try... I probably don't always succeed, but I do try.

Best Answer

I give what I want to, which is usually more than I'm comfortable receiving myself.

The giving is the reward in itself.

Best Answer

No. I know how much he loves me, I just want him to feel as loved as he makes me feel

Best Answer

YES, and the respect too.

Best Answer