Rolle2323 Rolle2323 61-65, F 16 Answers Aug 14, 2010

I figure we are going to do what we do. It isn't necessarily determined by fate. I can easily change my mind and make a right turn instead of a left turn. I believe fate is a lazy excuse. You can't control what other people do. And you can come up with exuses all day for what other people do. But do you really want to make your life just another exuse. Or do you want your life to mean more than that?

Best Answer

My fate is controlled, my destiny is empty and my life is manipulated. Don't say I'm paranoid, because even if I am then it doesn't matter. You wanted my opinion and this is it.<br />
Deal with it.

Best Answer

I control it when it lets me ... but it can be stubborn and even with the most careful planning and best intentions , it sometimes knocks me on my booty and leaves me shocked , embarrassed and second guessing myself

Best Answer

nah dude that ain't me

Best Answer

I control my decisions, my actions, and can even change how I feel about something from one day to the next. The decision to go to a grocery store and then get in an accident would be fate, and things like this can sometimes not be avoided, nor are they drawn to us by ourselves most of the time. But overall, if you cultivate your mind to believe anything is possible, and take steps toward what you want in life, you will have a great grip on your fate.

Best Answer

NOW, I BELIEVE IN FATE. I WAS A HARD WORKING, DRIVEN PERSON. I LOVED MY HOUSE ON THE LAKE. NATURE, HOBBIES, FAMILY, FRIENDS AND MONEY. NOW, I'M BEDRIDDEN WITH MULTPLE SCLEROSIS AND EVERYTHING I LOVED IS GONE. I CERTAINLY DIDN'T CHOOSE THIS. I WAS EVEN A VERY DIVOTED LOVER OF GOD. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE SCREEMING IN PAIN AND BEING SO CRIPPLED, YOU CAN'T MAKE IT TO THE BATHROOM. TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY, I WAS STARVING AND LOST 95 POUNDS BECAUSE ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY LEFT ME. THIS SITUATION REALLY CAUSES ONE TO TAKE STOCK IN EVERYTHING I THOUGHT WAS TRUE. PRAYING GOT ME NOTHING. I LAYED THERE FOR A YEAR. IT BECAME CLEAR TO ME THAT THERE IS NO GOD AND I AM AN ATHIEST TO THIS DAY. I ALSO NOW BELIEVE IN FATE BECAUSE I NEVER, EVER WOULD CHOOSE THIS WAY TO LIVE MY LIFE. NO MORE BLIND FAITH AND I'M TOO WEAK TO CHOOSE ANYTHING

Best Answer

We control nothing. Fate is what it is.

Best Answer

I write my own fate.

Best Answer

control is delusion

Best Answer

Fate always sits at the controls...just like my husband always drives when we go anywhere together. lol

Best Answer

Humans are rational creatures and do things for reasons, I am hungry, therefore I make the decision to eat, but I have no control over the reason of me being hungry. The reason we make every decision is because of environmental factors that are out of our control which means that it is impossible for us to control our own fate. Fate definitely controls everyone

Best Answer

Fate decides what happens tomorrow and it decided what happened yesterday and it decides what is happening right now.

Best Answer

I don't know if it is just me, but it feels like I can control my fate, simply just by thinking the opposite of what I want to achieve. This literally works every single time for me, and I really understand why. It feels a little bit like superstition, but I cannot really say... Is this just me or does anyone have this same theory?

Best Answer