ChaosicaMagnifica ChaosicaMagnifica 36-40, F 13 Answers Mar 13, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

My pen*s has a mind of its own

Best Answer

everything under control

Best Answer

the spring in the pen.......

Best Answer

It's like a lodger that lives downstairs. <br />
When we see each other a curt nod is given to acknowledge each others presence, but otherwise we keep to ourselves. <br />
Rent is given regularly with little to no fuss. <br />
That's it - but I don't really care.

Best Answer

They each believe the other is in control..

Best Answer

I'm in control.

Best Answer

A little of both

Best Answer

Seriously?

Best Answer

What is your problem?

Best Answer

What's MY problem? You're the one asking questions like this! Would you like me to ask it in reverse and see what you say?

Best Answer

Oh now I know, you wrote a story about woman getting sex easier than men, I lost my way to your profile when we were discussing as I got disconnected, I looked for you but couldnt remember any names to get back,I was relativly new to the sight then.

Best Answer

And? What's that got to do with what I'm saying now?

Best Answer

Yeah of course?? Im all for everything being busted open..

Best Answer

I don't get what you mean.

Best Answer

Nothing, I just wanted you to know why I disapearded when we were conversing.

Best Answer

Oh, you mean when you didn't get back to me in that story? When you said something about being subjective and I asked you what subjective meant? Why didn't you get back to me?

Best Answer

I said before in a comment why, I got disconected, and couldnt find a link back to your story, I have no until now what your last coment on the story was,but here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subjective

Best Answer

You can find the story right on my profile. It's featured.

Best Answer

Yeah I had another look..I agreed with everything you said remember but I also added some more dimensions to the discussion, I think its your turn to reply..:)

Best Answer

I did reply. My last words were what did you mean by subjective.

Best Answer

I pasted a link in this thread so there was a clear description
all ready.

Best Answer

Yep, I looked at the link. You said you agreed with everything I wrote but you still feel it's subjective. That's what puzzled me.

Best Answer

It seemed you were only thinking from your own perspective..

Best Answer

No, I actually wasn't. I was looking at the situation from both sides, hence me saying twice "No doubt some men are desperate and will take a lay where it's offered," and I also stated how there are a lot of "easy" women. So if it's thinking from my own perspective and you say you agreed with it, what's wrong with the situation then?

Best Answer

Nothing at all,you are correct.

Best Answer

up to girls !!!

Best Answer