caithness caithness 51-55, F 32 Answers May 30, 2012

I cook because I enjoy it. I like making a good sauce or comming up with a new dish. I also love the way the house smells with a good meal in the roaster or the oven.

Best Answer

I love to! I try different recipes and tweak them to make them my own and suit them to my tastes. ^_^

Best Answer

i cook because i get paid to do it, it's weird because now i have lost the passion for food i used to have.

Best Answer

Both!! And plus, I make a banging cake!!! =]

Best Answer

Love to cook at weekends when got the time, but during the week no do it cos I have to!

Best Answer

both.

Best Answer

because i need to feed myself.

Best Answer

don't like cooking but i love good healthy food and the more creative you are the most i appreciate that

Best Answer

I like baking and making desserts more than cooking.

Best Answer

I like to cook

Best Answer

I love cooking most of the time. But lately I am so tired I only do it cause I have to...which sucks.

Best Answer

Because i love to. Its fun. And i'm damn good at it.

Best Answer

Wish I was

Best Answer

you can learn :) practice makes perfect :)

Best Answer

nice question! i cook for myself because i have to. :P and if there are people around i like to cook for them maybe to show off my culinary skills or i get a chance to try some new recipe. in short cooking is fun and saxy!

Best Answer

both :) my husband has a gluten allergy - it's a good thing I love cooking

Best Answer

I have a dog with food allergies, I cook for him too! The husband gets fed as well. lol

Best Answer

*smiles* we used to have a very sensitive dog - he got broiled chicken, mixed with rice and plain yogurt at every meal - it is so good of you to do that :)

Best Answer

Because I love to.

Best Answer

first.

Best Answer

bit of both

Best Answer

Sometimes one. Sometimes the other.<br />
See my photo taken today.

Best Answer

I cook to fill empty starving people.

Best Answer

It's like a hobby my mom actually sometimes doesn't me cook coz she says she's afraid that I burn her kitchen '.' Ilive baking more than cooking

Best Answer