I do I cook 5 out of 7 nights and sit down most nights together when possible. I ask this as my both my daughters friends have told me there parents dont cook much Like a standard meat and 3 veg let alone eat together as a family.
scardycat1968 scardycat1968 46-50, F 8 Answers Feb 11 in Food

we eat good foods and out carry out is healthy as well. We eat fast food once a month of less. <br />
We eat dinner together EVERY night. Unless the kids are out of town.

Best Answer

I always make a dinner and unless one of the kids is eating at a friend's house, we eat together.

Best Answer

I cook every night but i enjoy it. I prefer my own cooking to eating out.

Best Answer

I cook every night but pizza night and we sometimes go out to dinner.

Best Answer

Yes. I try to eat clean. ( ._.) Mostly Vegan and Organic.

Best Answer

yeah but thats still healthy food not junk food

Best Answer

I know...

Best Answer

I try to.

Best Answer

yeah its hard to find time If you dont have time because your busy maybe make a day to cook healthy meals and freeze then all you have to do is reheat

Best Answer

Sadly no .And all that goes to my hips and butt and after i start wining about it .And yes I SHOULD cook healthy meals ...

Best Answer

yeah junk food can do that. If you dont have time because your busy maybe make a day to cook healthy meals and freeze then all you have to do is reheat :)

Best Answer