Well, of course I do! I need to know how many unhatched chickens I need to crack into my cake and cookie recipes!

Best Answer

No I stopped counting on anything especially poultry. The pulls sometimes just get contaminated. I only count on a few things, ageing, dieing, and if a human is involved you'll be let down eventually just as any mechanical animal or device. Oh I also count on my inheritance and spent it up likebtwentybyears ago and now am bankrupt. The real ***** is.. I think my parents are immortal.

Best Answer

if they're not hatched, aren't they still called "eggs"? So no, I don't. I count the eggs. Actually, I lied. I trust that the farmer gave me 12.

Best Answer

nope never any chicken must be watched over and thats a waste of time in my book here "look at the chickens ,but KEEP THE ROOSTERS IN LINE !! " LIFE..................

Best Answer

I do my boyfriend doesn't....I have to hide my money sometimes lol. Otherwise it's "hey I'll pay you back" but he's my man so I don't care :) we live together so we share everything anyways haha

Best Answer