Nope!
Lushiro Lushiro 18-21, M 26 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Hobbies

Guilty as charged! I have a low opinion of people whose cars are thumping from their loud, obnoxious rap music.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

To a large extent yes. What music people like says a lot about who and how they are.

Best Answer

Yep!<br />
That's me to the letter!<br />
Your taste in music says a lot about you as a person.

Best Answer

Well, I don't mean to be rude at all when I say this, but I guess you'd be just another person to me.

Best Answer

Well, obviously not. If that is what I wanted to tell you, I would have said it. ;)
It just means I wouldn't have an opinion of you, to be honest.

Best Answer

Well nightbird, considering that with very few exceptions, rap is just (usually vulgar) nursery rhymes set to a beat and or samples stolen from other musicians songs and or disco music...., its like food, you are what you eat. Rap is the musical equivalence to pork rinds and it does psychologically what pork rinds do physically to ones health. Lets just say that it is unsuitable for a sophisticated palate.

Best Answer

Man. That was a good answer.

Best Answer

Ty

Best Answer

That's ridiculous...people are people no matter their musical tastes. As long as they don't listen to rap, country, hip hop, soul, R&B, blues, opera, screamo, or Justin Beiber we'll get along just fine!<br />
(I'm kidding of course...really don't care what you listen to...just be a chill person) ;-)

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Only if they like Country and/or (c)Rap.<br />
I have absolutely no use for the fans of either one.

Best Answer

Not unless it's too much in conformity with where they're from. A southerner seriously into country, for example, is probably going to be ingrained into that culture.

Best Answer

big NO! i don't... people have different taste buds.. right :P <br />
i have a wide range of love for music... but from all those genres and types of music... i always fall deeply in love with nihun... :) all i need was ... an earworm... and those nanana dadada pa papa ree pee dap dap dap pa ram... :)

Best Answer

Well i got canned for my thoughts on Rap,so i will go and hide in the corner.

Best Answer

I like to clown people when they're being wack yes. <3 jus expressing love though. all it is.

Best Answer

People criticize and judge for every reason like a bunch of idiots..

Best Answer

No, but I do get offended by some of the content and how loud/rude it is.

Best Answer

Depends on how close minded they are about other peoples taste in music

Best Answer

I may think their taste in music sucks, but I would never verbalize it.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

If you like rubbish music, you must be a w@nker

Best Answer

No but sometimes. :l

Best Answer