dougle dougle 66-70, M 23 Answers Jul 21, 2012

Yes....if I am alone I cry easily. Otherwise I try to keep it in.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

real men do cry,,,but during a movie

Best Answer

There`s time yet.

Best Answer

ive never ever cried in a movie and ive seen ones like the notebook, red dog, etc so i guess not.

Best Answer

depends at the end of the lord of the rings when I found out frodo was really dead and the hobbits cried I LOST IT

Best Answer

Not if I can help it. Actually I don't see many films now - I have no television or suitable video / DVD- pla<x>yer, & being single I don't go to the cinema. <br />
The last film I saw was 'Titanic' - I found parts of it moving but not lacrymosely so, perhaps because although an impressive piece of film-making, much of it was absurd, full of silly errors, and a snide attack on my own country.<br />
However one piece that moves me, although I saw it only once and as an excerpt so I don't know its context, is the flight scene in 'Out Of Africa'. The gentleman I guess is the leading man, takes the leading lady (again I assume) up in his biplane, over what I think is the Great Rift Valley. The scenery, flying and luscious music choked me.<br />
I would hope I am not so soppy as to find 'Dumbo' or 'Toy Story' tear-*******. I have read that adults have been seen leaving the cinema with tears in their eyes after watching these. They are well-made for what they are (I've seen clips from them) but they are still only children's cartoons with artificial, over-inflated, sentimental goo. <br />
If anything artistic saddens me or even moves me to tears it's certain pieces of music, a few from associations more than the piece itself.<br />
I once saw something that angered rather than saddened me. I had seen the German-made TC serial 'Das Boote' on BBC TV; so when I later watched a video version at a friends' home, I spotted immediately a crass omission by its Warner Brothers distributor. It was just a few seconds of speech - but a key indicator of the WW2 U-boat captain's character and his knowledge of what he and his crew were doing. I cannot know if the cut was merely clumsy editing or deliberate.

Best Answer

Yes, just today I was crying at Walt Disney's Dumbo when he visited his mother in solitary confinement.

Best Answer

I very rarely cry over anything. Occasionally, a scene in a movie or a certain piece of music will touch on something emotionally charged that i have personally experienced, and I will tear up.

Best Answer

my heart use to be as cold as ice, now im a big baby. waaa! :) I dont know what happened.

Best Answer

Do you not feel more alive now? `good to be with`.

Best Answer

It depends on what is going on in my life currently, and if that scene reminds me of it. I don't cry easily if I cannot relate. What I do tend to cry at no matter what is scenes involving cops, fire fighters or military personnel dying and their families reactions. <br />
Not a movie, but I went to a community college dance performance (my sister was in it), and one of the scenes was a pair of lovers, the men went off to war and only one returned. One pair of lovers were embracing while the lone female screamed. That really hit me.

Best Answer

I`m with all the way with that one.These are special people, living or not, remembered `at the going down of the sun, and in the morning.........`

Best Answer

No but I might cry if my football team got beat in a cup final.<br />
Luckily, or sadly that doesn't happen too often :(

Best Answer

Yes, especially if the scene involves happy couples.

Best Answer

Yes for me too, a case of `once upon a time`.

Best Answer

I don't think I have ever cried watching a film.

Best Answer

Depends what the film is about. I'm a sucker for tragic self sacrificing moments in films.

Best Answer

Depends. Not most movies but there are a few that make me bawl like a baby.

Best Answer

Do you not think it`s a great feeling of release?

Best Answer

Yes, all the time! I cannot help it sometimes. I don't always know why something affected me so much. I'll just start crying and I'm thinking to myself, "Why am I crying?"

Best Answer

Why worry about something as normal as laughing?

Best Answer

I've only cried once in a movie but tears spring to my eyes often but no more than that.

Best Answer

I get too involved in the movie sometimes, so, yes

Best Answer