Or march?
Kadie101 Kadie101 41-45, F 9 Answers May 18, 2013 in Community

funny you should ask.. my ex had at least the different dynamics going on when dancing. I was always asking her which song she was listening to.. I'm a little shy about dancing especially if we're the only couple on the floor. I played drums as a kid had a band. six years of piano lessons and the teacher told her mom their money could be better spent. and she's got to dance to them all. we used to go to this blues bar. the kind of blues with a lot of six string solos. it's foot tapping music. Will after the girls get drunk it seems to be interpretive dancing lol if you know what I mean

Best Answer

Sarina's drum. Ah, Sarina! My love, my life!

Best Answer

Of course! I am my own person. I'm going to live life how I want to. Nobody else is going to make my own decisions for me.

Best Answer

I def dance to a beat of my own, I never found anyone who did.

Best Answer

I never made my own drum.. but I have followed my own choices... if that makes sense

Best Answer

I get ya :)

Best Answer

Best Answer