Last Last 18-21, F 18 Answers Nov 2, 2009

I donĀ“t like baseball

Best Answer

different people in different leagues have different stuff to offer you. don't miss out on someone who could be the one because he or she is not in your league.

Best Answer

Rugby League.

Best Answer

I'm not even in the league.

Best Answer

I always date way beyond my league im so hot they always like me anyway!

Best Answer

I'm not entirely sure what that question means, anymore. When it comes down to it, there are so many differences between couples that, in some ways, everyone in is either out of my league, in my league, and below my league.

Best Answer

In my younger days i was thinking exactly like that..but now i realize that by putting some kind a borders on "your dating Box" , who is in who is out , limits the circle of people you meet...of cource it doesn't mean that i would go out with criminals or drugaddicts but keep your mind open...

Best Answer

I like to date out of my league. Can't help it I like the hotties. : p<br />
Though I do slum it on occasion, I hate to admit : (

Best Answer

I date BEYOND my league ;)

Best Answer

In my opinion, when you love someone, you will automatically feel like you want to give them the world, so therefore they will always be out of your league. But love is love.

Best Answer

It dosen't bother me either way...I would date a guy for who he was and how he treated me...League is a word used for sports...not for the heart....but that's just me.

Best Answer