i date people i find attractive..
WolfSquad3 WolfSquad3 18-21 9 Answers Jun 6 in Doing Good

The very concept of dating up, or down is just wrong!

Best Answer

It seem sensible to me. Why date someone you're unattracted to?

Best Answer

Who knows

Best Answer

So do I. So it would be up. But I'm not delusional. I find myself to be a 7.5 out of 10. I don't expect a 10.

Best Answer

yeah ive been told I'm an 8 out of ten so i date people i find very attractive

Best Answer

No. It's not what other people tell me. I don't care about what other people say. I'm talking about how I value myself.

Best Answer

oh well i think I'm beast..lol

Best Answer

Lol. Good for you. :)

Best Answer

haha thanks...a child called me narcissist just now.

Best Answer

Pffft...haha. I think they need to locate a dictionary and look up the word, firstly. Secondly, I'm assuming they don't know you. So it would be ignorant of them to call you something since they have no clue as to who you are (personality and such).

Best Answer

yeah it was funny....i dont think that me thinking I'm attractive is narcissist. yeah this is a random child saying she's going to kidnap people and kill them...swell girl

Best Answer

i dont date, noone ever asks me, not sure why

Best Answer

I like to think it doesn't matter up or down. but looking over all of my girlfriends I have consistently chosen girls who were from lower class backgrounds and had horrible/absent fathers. I don't mean to pass judgement but that doesn't seem like dating up compared to my middle class background and awesome dad situation. If this pattern is intentional, it isn't conscious.

Best Answer

so you date people with daddy issues..? jeez

Best Answer

yeah i guess that's what it amounts to. it's not going well. not surprised though lol

Best Answer

i date up :)

Best Answer

I don't-- end of story.

Best Answer