I'll be making myself black bean and chicken enchiladas for dinner tonight. I think I may eat early today.
CartoonishSuperVillainy CartoonishSuperVillainy 36-40, M 8 Answers Feb 9 in Community

I am like that. I love to cook - I am heading to the grocery store shortly and trying to think of something fun, new and different to cook tonight!

Best Answer

The enchiladas are pretty easy. I cut the raw chicken into little cubes then saute it with a diced onion. I open a can of black beans, rinse them, then throw them in...add a little red pepper sauce and I've got my filling. Then I ladle the filling into the tortillas, wrap them up, then put grated cheddar cheese and a little more red pepper sauce over the top and throw everything in the microwave for about 30 seconds to melt the cheese. Throw a ladle of sour cream or Greek yogurt over the top along with some refried beans (I just used the canned GOYA refried beans) and it's ready.

Best Answer

I used to like cooking ,but I actually lost interest in food for the most part .Not a bad thing I seem to put wieght on to easily these days and my digestion system is not in good shape,maybe I'm evolving to accomadate .

But any guy that can't handle cooking these days is a bit out of sync with the times .

Best Answer

I thought I was the only one that got all giddy over thinking up something yummy to make for dinner :) food dorks unite!

Best Answer

ok... i'll be there in 5 minutes

Best Answer

Yes I do

Best Answer

That's just plain sad no offense intended of course 😄

Best Answer

Ah, no.

Best Answer

sounds nice

Best Answer