Not naming any names.
YouCouldBeHappy YouCouldBeHappy 70+, F 12 Answers Dec 19, 2013 in Doing Good

I only delete people if they know too much. #illuminati #truestory

Best Answer

I AM the Illuminati.

Best Answer

Hahahaha, that's cute.

Best Answer

And we don't really do Satanic rituals either. That's just rumor.

Best Answer

Indeed.

Best Answer

And, no, we don't "control Hollywood" either. While I do know some celebrities personally that is not at all tied to the society as the conspiracy theorists think *rolls eyes*

Best Answer

You done yet?

Best Answer

I'm just sayin'.

Best Answer

Thanks for the show, kiddo.

Best Answer

I can and have if its done in a mean spirited way. I don't give a rats behind what anyone else thinks about it.

Best Answer

I stand by my opinions. Only a coward would do such a thing.

Best Answer

I know, right.

Best Answer

Please tell me, I missed something, dish the dirt, please :)

Best Answer

What are you crying about?

Best Answer

Don't start with me, Nate. :)

Best Answer

You asked, I answered......with a question, yes, but it's still an answer. You're crying about a cry baby :-)

Best Answer

After the, I don't know, 56th time - I learn from the best.

Best Answer

You mean AbsolutelyDamnFabulous? Yeah, a man - or in this case a girl - is known by the company she keeps :-)

Best Answer

Funny how you said that before I even knew her, when exactly do you plan to move on?

Best Answer

False. I said that when you DID know her. I have moved on, which is why you and I aren't friends anymore. From the last time we talked I saw ADF just oozing from you. You and JAG took on a lot of her own characteristics. ADF is not a good person to me at all, and I definitely don't want to be connected with her eggs.

Best Answer

False, she wasn't even in my circle. Besides, her, (especially) JAG and myself are nothing like one another. You don't know women nearly as well as you think you do.

Best Answer

Now you're lying. I've always seen ADF in your circle, and when you came back she was one of the first ones you added again. And I really don't know what me knowing anything about women or not has anything to do with your connection with those 2.

Best Answer

Are you seriously accusing me of lying? We became friends after I came back - not only is she constantly on your mind, you really do see her everywhere!

Best Answer

I know what I saw in your circle, but I'll leave it at that. The only time she comes to mind for me is in instances like these.

Best Answer

Whatever you say.

Best Answer

I like chickenz. :D

Best Answer

Popcorn, now.

Best Answer

No the whole question :P

Best Answer

Obviously.

Best Answer

Oooo good one, cry baby, hit em where it hurts.

Best Answer