MTV International and Mentorn Media are casting NOW for a new reality series, "WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?"! Do you want to settle things with an ex-boyfriend or girlfriend? Do you want a second try at a failed relationship? Do you need the forgiveness of your best friend? Do you need to prove yourself? If you want our help and would like to star in a brand new MTV reality show, please contact us NOW by sending us a message on Facebook with your dilemma or email us at MTVCastingMia@gmail.com What's stopping you from changing your life? Let us help you today!
MTVCastingMia MTVCastingMia 18-21 4 Answers Jul 16, 2012

No I don't deserve it (A Second Chance). If I made a mistake I have to face the consquences of my actions.

Best Answer

Oh thats sweet. They really seem to care about me. Ill just pour my heart out to these people whom i dont know and will ensure they have my e-mail so they can contact me anytime.

Best Answer

FOAD :-)

Best Answer