jojag5 jojag5 18-21, M 11 Answers Mar 16 in Community

my opinions are ba<x>sed on what I believe, and also on what I know is solid and true; while I keep an open mind, the things I believe in are things that have proven to be accurate and on solid grounding.

Best Answer

Best Answer

i am so opinionated person<br />
i always have opinion abt everything<br />
and usually it's different from other's

Best Answer

basically i have my own, with the positive to my friend's opinion, to prevent a war.

Best Answer

Develop. But In times, the fact that you agree with someone, means you have similar opinions of something and that doesnt really count as 'regurgitating'. Similar but not exactly the same. Unless, you have no opinion about something and you simply agreed to anyone for the heck of it.

Best Answer

My own what the point in being a preson if your going to someone else

Best Answer

I come up with my own opinions furnished to me courtesy of Fox News.

Best Answer

Even if I do agree with others in my mind, I like to disagree and make them think.

Best Answer