BILL1751 BILL1751 51-55, M 15 Answers Jan 16, 2012

I try to not buy plastic. Horrible stuff.

Best Answer

Evil stuff, just look at what is happening in the oceans & seas, we live here and its the only world we have, we really need to look after it

Best Answer

I dont use diapers.

Best Answer

use bags more than once.

Best Answer

Recycle, buy fair trade goods, conserve energy where I can.

Best Answer

My town recycles plastic, cans and paper- we're pretty good

Best Answer

I use public transport as I don't drive. Have not had a holiday in years so my carbon foot print is very small.

Best Answer

Recycle, public transit (rather than owning a car), eat vegan (according to a study by the UN, animal ba<x>sed agriculture contributes more to global warming than private consumption of fossil fuel for heating and transport), garden a little, use a clothes line instead of an electric / gas dryer, and am about to take the "no refrigerator challenge." We have a chest freezer and just bought an ice chest, so we're about ready to unplug that electricity hog.

Best Answer

Because CO2 is good for the environment , when i am stopped at a traffic light , i rev up the engine of the car as much as possible .

Best Answer

I recycle just about everything.

Best Answer

all the usual stuff..........plus when i'm done with it..........i freecycle or just pop it out by the curb......& it's usually gone by mornin ;-)

Best Answer

i used to pick up garbage around the neighborhood but seeing a clean area seemed to encourage people to destroy it.

Best Answer

I try to recycle

Best Answer

We recycle, and we put stuff we're finished with on ebay or freecycle :-)

Best Answer

i recycle, cycle, try to buy organic...its very hard though. im seriously considering moving to the village and getting a cow and a veggie garden lol its gonna be pretty hard but i would love to do it.

Best Answer

That sounds great, start my own veggie's for the year very soon. I live in a town but there are some great books re growing veggie's in pots/small areas.

Best Answer

thats great! good luck with it. there is nothing better than freshly grown organic veggies. organic strawberries are the best!

Best Answer