sueperman sueperman 31-35, F 14 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Addiction

good question, i do drugs to forget about what happend. so to escape .. but sometimes i just do it to feel. feel the needle go inside. and that high, that high is so damn amazing... so im also using to feel..

Best Answer

I feel like the only time I'm actually numb is when I'm sober.

Best Answer

When we were young, we experimented in drugs to have fun. We were not escaping from emotional pain, we were just partying and listening to rock n' roll and hanging out with friends. When one got married and had kids it was time to cease partying and grow up. It was a given. It was an unspoken rule that we all never questioned.

Best Answer

I have too much rage to do drugs.

Best Answer

I smoke pot because I like it, I have freedom to smoke it, and I am old enough to say I dont give a damn what people think, give me a joint and I will light it up.....

Best Answer

<3 I'll toke up to that. :)

Best Answer

Both.

Best Answer

Erhhhh.....not really.... I find that cocaine just gets me excited and motivated....

My past is my past; I can't change it.....drugs lead me personally onto a better today and a better tomorrow....

:-)

Martika xx

Best Answer

I love that answer! I can agree about not changing the past and drugs leading to a better tomorrow. I feel that way about marijuana. <3

Best Answer

Never did that one. Coke just gets me motivated....smack makes me dream.....
Sure, it's a fine line between taking too much and a bit.... I used to do coke constantly....never slept.... I probably was a nightmare to live with! Lol! I know that my hubby was worried for me....
These days? I take about 35% of what I used to....and I feel much better....my thoughts in my head I can keep track of...and I can do stuff instead of hopping from one thing to another....
It works for me.....and I'm glad it works for you!
:-)
Martika xx

Best Answer

yes, the rush gets rid of the emotional pain

Best Answer

I did them to escape things in my past

Best Answer