ThisIsMediocritiesOldAcc ThisIsMediocritiesOldAcc 18-21, F 12 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Nope

Best Answer

I buy for everyone since I have a small family (; My meaning of Christmas is all about giving and be thankful.

Best Answer

Everyone agreed to a secret santa this year, minimises the hassle and stress of buying everyone a gift. Besides all the extra money can go towards the xmas dinner mmmmm :P

Best Answer

I've done "Secret Santa" for parties and for co-workers, but not for family.

Best Answer

We do a different kind of game.....we call it the 'Cheap @ss Gifts'

We draw names, plus a room in the house, and a letter of the alphabet...

We have to find a good, useful gift for that person, that starts with that letter, and is used in that room....

But it has to be the cheapest, yet coolest, thing we can find.....then we vote to see who actually fulfilled all the requirements, and we have a 'trophy' of sorts....it's a Santa Hat ornament with the word 'CHEAP@SS' engraved on it.....the winner keeps it and displays it for the year...

It's a lot of fun....and cheap!!

Best Answer

Buy for everyone.

Best Answer

As the paterfamilias, I have a unique responsibility to "fund" such events. What this really means is I make the money, someone else spends it, the caveat being my name goes on the card. So, yes; I indirectly buy for everyone, and sometimes their cousins, and extended family, as it would seem. My negativity is farcical, when I see the faces light up of the recipient, I share in the joy.

Best Answer

i buy for every one

Best Answer