robyn robyn 51-55, F 8 Answers Nov 12, 2009

My kids traditionally put gifts they buy and wrap for a child their own age, under the tree for the Salvation Army to distribute to families in need.<br />
We do this every year, and Naomi and I put a present under the tree for a single parent

Best Answer

I sometimes volunteer to wrap presents for a local organization. This year I would like to volunteer at the local food bank as well, but I will wait until after the holidays to do that. They need volunteers all year round, and they tend to have an overflow of them during the holiday season and not enough of them at other times.

Best Answer

Amnesty International, World Wildlife Federation, UNICEF, Canadian Cancer Society, Alzheimer's Society, & Santa's Anonymous. All of my extended family get OXFAM gifts, which are donations to villiages + families in need in developing countries. It will say that they have given a family the gift of clean water, the gift of food, or text books.

Best Answer

I'll give some spare cash to the bell ringers at walmart, but I'm usually broke.

Best Answer

MV that's exactly what I was going to say just my charity was "bellas Broke fund" lol <br />
Honestly though I give all year long to salvation army,goodwill,church , make a wish and a few others.

Best Answer

Only because the the holidays come at the end of the tax year. Amnesty International, Heifer Project International, the ACLU, Planned Parenthood, the William J. Clinton Foundation, the Innocence Project, and the NAACP.

Best Answer

Most of my money goes to the "Help MichaelValentine Fund"<br />
Please give generously.

Best Answer