Iobject Iobject 51-55, M 16 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Community

I donate all my old clothes to Goodwill or a local community outreach group.

I have never bought old clothes .. because I prefer to buy new ones.

Best Answer

I give them to the second hand shop, and buy some there too...

Best Answer

I flog em on ebay

Best Answer

yes buy them at times , to poor to give some , and my clothes aren't fit for bums to wear

Best Answer

yes i donated all my clothes away.. and guess what? Now I dont have any!

Best Answer

Ya bu m.

Best Answer

I don't do garage sales, but the Brooklyn Flea is a good place to check out, and resale shops can't be beat. I got a Burberry trench for $25, and 3 Lily Pulitzers for a total of $40 at a place on the Upper East Side. And would you believe, a Coach bag at Housing Works for $30?

I set aside a day, and go armed with a lot of small bills and have a ball.

Best Answer

Yes and yes. Go to an affluent area near your neighborhood and visit resale stores there. You' ll get a surprise. Only garage sale in affluent areas.Yes ,they all give garage sales to make room for more and often garments have tags still on. A visit to the above with a sharp eye, a washing machine and a dry cleaner can save you an awful lot of money.

Best Answer

both. I buy from recycling centre shop and, when I'm done, I donate to 'pets in need of vets'

Best Answer

Most of my wardrobe (and almost all of my orange shirts) came from Goodwill. Best way to get cheap clothes.

Best Answer

I love going to thrift stores. I find great old shirts and pants and cool little items and, mostly, unique T-shirts.

Best Answer

When I was a child, all my clothes were used. It makes me appreciate being able to afford nice things nowadays. And yes, I donate clothes.

Best Answer