josephinebaker josephinebaker 26-30 8 Answers Jan 1, 2009

I did, for quite a long time. My dad passed away when I was 19, and I used to dream quite regularly that he'd not really died - he'd just gone away somewhere that he hadn't told me about, and then came back after a long absence. I would be so pleased and would just give him heaps of kisses and hugs...but I would be scared that he would go away again, and invariably he did.<br />
I think the dreams were a reflection of the fact that I really miss him and because he died when I was relatively young, I feel that I never really got the chance to really relate to him on an adult level.<br />
I believe I will definitely see him again though one day, so even though when I wake up, I'm disappointed it was only a dream, I can deal with it, knowing that our separation is only temporary.

Best Answer

Yes I do sometimes I even feel that they are so close!

Best Answer

Yes. I believe that dreams are the only time that we are able to be back in the spirit world. We dream, but forget what happened, just like we forget everything before we are born

Best Answer

I have. In the dreams, things happen as if they had never died.

Best Answer

ohhhh yes! I believe it was a way for their spirit to communicate with me. Both people passed away, and I was unable to be there to say goodbye ( I was in the military overseas ). Seeing them, and being reassured that they were ok, gave me such a sense of relief.

Best Answer

Yes. You learn to live with their passing but you never stop thinking about them. Sometimes they visit through dreams and sometimes its just a dream.....

Best Answer

Yes, although not often.

Best Answer