My dreams rarely have familiar people in them. The places are always unfamiliar and new. Occasionally there will be one or two familiar people but they never have the same status to me as in real life. The faces are always different. Can't remember seeing the same stranger more than once. Used to have Deja vu dreams which came true as a child but have'nt had them since.
miguelote miguelote 36-40, M 11 Answers Sep 3, 2009

I'm so glad I saw this on here. I started taking Prozac over a year ago and one of the side effects are strange and bizarre dreams. I dream of people. I dream they are everywhere in my dream and I have no idea who they are. Sometimes my dreams have a few people I'm close to in them but they are mostly close friends from my past. I hate waking up from dreams like that because I get scared and feel lost. I feel that my dreams control me. I often feel now that I'm taking Prozac that I sit on the sidelines waiting in my dreams. I wake up in panic and am afraid to go back alseep.<br />
I've had alot of an anxiety in my life and so recenty my dreams have a morbid feeling to them like we are all waiting to die or someone or something is.<br />
I have to admit Prozac has also caused alot of morbid dreams about my mother who passed 9 years ago.<br />
Sad side effect because it has helped tremendously with my anxiety.<br />
I guess when you take an antidepressant it is a pharmaceutical and with that you realize the illusion of feeling better is at a sacrafice of brain normality.<br />
I just want a happy dream for once.

Best Answer

Yes for the past two nights in a row I have dreamt that i was hanging out with 5 individuals who i dont know in real life but in the dream it feels like I've known them forever.

Best Answer

I rarely dream about people that I know. I am also not usually myself. just like you, my dreams usually come true. I also sometimes meet the unidentified people in my dreams at a later time in life. I don't know about being 'sportily gifted', as that one person put it. It could be true, but I don't know.

Best Answer

I do occasionally have "guest appearances" in my dreams by people I don't know... but generally the image of those people just represents some other person or force in my life... mostly though, I dream of people that I know or have passed to the other side.... on that note... it's quite possible that you are simply "gifted" (spiritually "sensitive") in some ways and just don't know it... sometimes those on the other side will try to communicate with "sensitives" in various ways until their message is heard.<br />
Question back at ya:<br />
Do the people you don't know in your dreams come back regularly? I mean, are you seeing the same people over and over again or are the faces new each time?

Best Answer

Yes. I have met some of them later in my life, some others have never showed up :P

Best Answer

i dreamt of people i dont know, and in my dream i felt like i know them, then after some months i got to know them and had a flashback of my dream and it was the exact event i was dreaming, this triggered my question about predetermined life.... had some other similiar dreams which came true

Best Answer

yes, more often than I dream about people I do know.

Best Answer

sometimes. usually i am featured alone tho. either wandering and lost, or trying to right a crashing jumbo-jet i am pilot of. (if i see crash-landing is eminent; i edit the dream to a safer out-come.

Best Answer

No, everyone in my dreams I know, or at least have met before. But, like you, often their role in my dream, isn't their role in my actual life.

Best Answer