Me? yes. not regular one but sometimes with friends
hikeiton hikeiton 22-25, F 26 Answers Aug 28, 2012 in Youth

Like a fish lol

Best Answer

with friends on special day.

Best Answer

Why noooo mom. I wouldn't do such a thing.

Best Answer

Yes, moderately, about 3 glasses a week

Best Answer

Well, I am not like you or most people. For me, one drink is too many and a hundred is never enough" I am an alcoholic, and drinking for me, is a matter of life and death. I am in recovery today, in the program of Alcoholics Anonymous, and I am grateful for my happiness and my life!<br />
But I don't mind you taking a drink! Cheers!

Best Answer

hope you recover soon. Good luck:)

Best Answer

I might need to join you

Best Answer

Thank you. I have been clean, sober and in recovery for over 4 years. Recovery is all about being happy in sobriety. i will never be recovered, I will always be in recovery because I work on myself, spiritually, every day of my life and life is good, today :)))

Best Answer

There is an answer to your problem. I drank and drugged for over 40 years and life was miserable. Now I am happy, one day at a time :)

Best Answer

more and more my drink of choice is frozen pink lemonade because 2 drinks and I don't sleep well...if it is an evening out with frieds I average 1 drink per hr and 2 large glasses of water per hr

Best Answer

Oh yes if its in the house ill drink it lol

Best Answer

Yes I do, got a problem with that

Best Answer

Yesh! hic!

Best Answer

no not anymore, never really liked the taste. also my dad is an alcoholic so kinda put me off

Best Answer

It depends on whether or not I make the meeting that day.<br />
~ My name is Drewberry, and I am in Denial ~

Best Answer

ROOT BEER!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Yes and more

Best Answer

0h yeah for sure!

Best Answer

No..never...!

Best Answer