maliklucky maliklucky 26-30, M 17 Answers Jun 13, 2012

Yeah I do and because I like it :-)

Best Answer

Drinking and getting drunk are two different things. Sometimes I like to have a drink in the evenings to unwind. Or because it tastes good. When I was younger I normally only drank to get drunk. because going out with my friends to dance, smoke, and drink was something we thought was fun. Now that I am older I don't find that fun, and I haven't been drunk in years. No desire to be. But I still like to have a drink or two sometimes.

Best Answer

Yes, I drink alcohol (primarily beer)...I like the taste of it & enjoy the fact that it relaxes me and eases a bit of my stress. Occasionally I'll have several drinks and become really relaxed & uninhibited...I enjoy doing that once in a while.

Best Answer

Because they either want to get wasted or because they are emotionally running away from something.

Best Answer

I do but definitely not as much as I used to in my teens. I guess it’s having fun, ant the socializing part of it. I can’t see any problem as long as it’s not too much.

Best Answer

Yes, cause its fun, who doesn't love being shitfaced?

Best Answer

Weird peeps lol

Best Answer

I know right, fecking freaks

Best Answer

hmm i never been to drinking or smoking lol

Best Answer

Hands you a joint and a shot, here give it a go, you don't know what you are missing ;)

Best Answer

Theyre defo missing out! Ive never smoked weed but Id of gone totally mental without me cigs lol

Best Answer

Fancy a blowback Gemz?? Have you giggling for hours

Best Answer

I giggle for hours anyway lol but thanks :-)

Best Answer

True me too, EP has to crack u up

Best Answer

Yeah it does :-D Oh I used to huff squirt cream and drink pickle vinegar to get high btw. :-P

Best Answer

Thats a new one on me!

Best Answer

lol it works cause its laughing gas :-P dunno why the vinegar worked but it made me mental!!!

Best Answer

Me thinks it didn't wear off yet either ;-)

Best Answer

its warped me for life LMAO!!!

Best Answer

Yeah I had noticed, I think Jazzy got some of it too at one time or another ;)

Best Answer

I think Jazzy drinks it every day :-P

Best Answer

Hilarious!

Best Answer

because it makes you feel different. if you need to "feel different" on a daily basis, though, you need to look at what's wrong with the way you feel and what you can do about it.

Best Answer

i never been to drinking or smoking , and think it's better to do feel different in being sober

Best Answer

that's what i do now (20 years :D)

Best Answer

if thats you in the pic you look a lot like that hollywood actor. Cant remember what his name is. People drink alcohol to drown their sorrows or to have a good time and sometimes its a bit of both.

Best Answer

lol i'm just common man , agreed that peoples drink it to have good time and sometimes to relief from sorrow , but i never been to drink cuz i'm sure i'm brave enough to deal everything in life face to face

Best Answer

peoples want to get drunk

Best Answer