guardsvan guardsvan 41-45, M 9 Answers Sep 26, 2012 in Health

I have had two sandwiches in the last five days. I get my carbs from other sources. I'm good at cooking, but better at drinking. Hence, I have to get a giant needle in my butt cheek at 11 am tomorrow, which is like sitting on a three inch nail - ah well, you make your bed and you lie in it...

Best Answer

Yikes. Give me the sandwich over the needle.

Best Answer

Ha, it's damned painful, but as long as you don't clench, or sit down too soon afterwards, it's just about acceptable.

Best Answer

I used to...now I'm focused more on getting healthy and I am conciously trying to stop eating when I'm not hungry anymore. I used to turn to food for comfort or eat simply because it was meal time...not anymore. I have actually caught myself since I've started paying attention to my body fixing me food and realize that I'm not even a little bit hungry, I stopped and walked away...

Best Answer

Usually try to eat when I'm hungry but sometimes, like when traveling, it's just not feasible. If I don't finish a meal it usually becomes tomorrow's lunch. Now snacks, on the other hand...

Best Answer

Unfortunately yes. I eat sometimes because I don't want the food to be wasted. I don't sleep much so I will also eat an extra snack/meal sometimes if I'm hungry again. I'm up an average of 18 hours a day.

Best Answer

If its on the counter I will pick at it ..

Best Answer

Did it today with the salad I tried at lunch. Regret it :/<br />
It was too oily, too. Ugh.

Best Answer

i'm a bit of a glutton for food

Best Answer