esthunder esthunder 18-21, T 16 Answers Nov 29, 2011

i am a vegetarian because i am uncomfortable taking conscious life away to sustain my own.

Best Answer

I eat meat..My logical reason for doing so is that I like the taste..

Best Answer

I am a vegetarian, because it's healthy, I do not suffer from any protein, vitamin or mineral deficiencies, and there are far too many carnivores that are happy to eat the meat that I don't. They can have it and drive up their own blood pressure with it; I do not miss it.

Best Answer

give me chicken and fish and im happy..... but i have a family member who swears her good health and young looks are because she eats no meat! i may try out the no meat diet see what it does for me

Best Answer

I eat meat, that includes fish, seafood, poultry as well as "red meat" such as beef and lamb because it is natural and normal, humans are omnivores. I would never thrive as a vegetarian and certainly not a vegan.

Best Answer

i am vegan cause for me i have food alergies and its way healtheir and i hate meat

Best Answer

Vegetarian--vegan. Nothing need suffer nor die so that I can live. It ain't for everyone, but it works for me.

Best Answer

I do not eat anything from a pig, my logic is that it is too much like human flesh.

Best Answer

I eat meat. I like how it tastes and it is a convenient source of nutrition and calories.

Best Answer

I only eat cabon-based lifeforms.

Best Answer

Did you know that there are arsenic-based lifeforms at the bottom of the ocean? Weird, eh?

Best Answer

can you explain why??

Best Answer

wow thats pretty cool

Best Answer