yes cake with buttercream icing!

Best Answer

well of course, i only listen to a dr if I agree with them i find them more helpful at setting broken bones.

Best Answer

I don't eat things doctors tell me not to have.. I never go to doctors, so I've never been told not to eat anything. But diabetes runs in my family, & I have too much sugar in my diet.

Best Answer

As soon as someone says to me you can't eat that your a diabetic, I'm saying back yeah!!! f***en watch me lol. But if they don't say anything then I 9 times out of 10 don't touch it cause I don't really like sweet things anyway lol.

Best Answer

The doctors never told me not to eat somrthing, but I do agree that the more you can't have something the more you crave it.<br />
I always want what I can't have. Its such a pain xox

Best Answer

No. So far, no doctor has told me I couldn’t eat anything.<br />
The only think they ever told me was not to work with pneumonia (but I didn’t listen).

Best Answer

I eat anything anyone tells me not to..no wait.

Best Answer

nope. when I got an ulcer as a teen.. the doctors told me not to eat.. greasy &/or spice food.. and no more soda..<br />
I listened to that sh1t! I never want to experience that pain again! lol

Best Answer