There's a difference between having an imagination and lying. Hopefully we raise our children to know the difference. I know I wouldn't have gotten thru my child hood without make believe and I was a good kid. My parents always had trust in me. I remember once I lied about eating an extra cookie and I cried to them and confessed cause I felt bad. Lol good times growing up.

Best Answer

I believe what I can see with my own eyes, and my God and Goddess are real. If that makes me crazy then send me to the looney bin!

Best Answer

Oh no, I've got the only little girl in her class who knows Santa's her mum. Not. <br />
Childhood is supposed to be fun and my daughter knows not to lie.

Best Answer

But our job is to teach them right from wrong, good from bad. Anything imagined / created is a lie.

Best Answer

I'd teach them that lying can be really fun.

Best Answer

So called imaginary beings are real. They are your guardian angel. The problem is we teach kids to not believe in them

Best Answer

Angels, demons, gods .... Nothing more than imaginary friends for adults

Best Answer