growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 11 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Hobbies

I have big sleep issues, because I have arthritas of the spine, and can never get comfortable....

Best Answer

oh no...that sounds so uncomfortable...sorry :/

Best Answer

It's not your fault, it's heriditary, in our family, all the boys/men suffer from bad backs, it's from my granddad...

Best Answer

I'm an insomniac. I've gotten so that I can function pretty well on five hours of sleep, but sleep can occur anywhere between 1 am and 7am. That's why I'm often here at odd hours. ;)

Best Answer

I can sympathize...not a fan of that I tell you. Last night I was shocked...I think I got eight hours of sleep...um...that NEVER happens. I've never gotten on ep when I can't sleep...that's interesting...I wonder if it changes at certain hours of the day and night. Here is a suggestion...I listen to audiobooks on my ipod...that's really helpful...my mind is more engaged in the book and I can fall back to sleep easier. Magnesium (Natural Calm) is another helpful thing too.

Best Answer

i have sleep issues. I cant sleep. Plus it doesnt help Australia is 14 hours away

Best Answer

Auzzies...love you guys :} I have sleep issues too...NOT FUN! Random question...do you eat crocodile pizza? I've heard that's a dish there...

Best Answer

Get me a baseball bat and i'll sleep well .

Best Answer

haha...ok...how many hours do you get each night?

Best Answer

two or three , If my luck holds out , so far my record is 5.5 hours .

Best Answer

I do enjoy a quality night's sleep, but I have sleeping issues and sleep is not achieved..

Best Answer

I RELISH in a quality night's sleep...do I get it...not as often as I would like :{

Best Answer

My brain likes to run when it's suppose to be stopping...

Best Answer

you too...ugh! I would love 8 hours of sleep for 3 months...wow...what would that be like for us...

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

4 hours is a quality nights sleep for me

Best Answer

you feel rested on 4?

Best Answer

Sometimes I can force myself back to sleep foe a few hours...eventually I have to take a nap....

Best Answer

I don't sleep well either....serious sleep issues

Best Answer