5thApprentice 5thApprentice 18-21, M 16 Answers Feb 28 in Community

For me, it's a love/hate position. I love being able to make all the "big" decisions, and to receive a good slap on the back for a good day work. However, whenever you make a mistake, your mistake can effect more people and usually in a more devastating way.

Best Answer

That would seem like to much responsibility

Best Answer

no but i am attracted to guys who are

Best Answer

Oh ... yes! :-)

Best Answer

Kinda

Best Answer

Yes I missed those days where I feel I'm the tyranny queen of school. Cuz I'd be able to tell the headmaster about all the fears and pain I experienced in school that others will hate me. And she'd do something about it :)

Best Answer

It's good, and it isn't. You know you're in charge, but then you have to deal with all the people that are your subordinates. When there are 20 or 30 of them, and you are trying to get your work done, your nerves are shot at the end of the shift. That's just a simplified version.

Best Answer

Only over myself.

Best Answer

Not so much. My management style is to share responsibility. I'm fine with having to make the final call or decision on something before we release it for public consumption but I'm very democratic in how I would tend to run an organization.<br />
If we're talking about my person life, I am absolutely in a position of power. NOBODY gets to tell me how to live my life!

Best Answer

I enjoy being in a position where people know not to ever mess with me....

Best Answer

Yes, especially if nobody knows about it.

Best Answer

I'm not a leader or a follower, I just enjoy being me.

Best Answer

Yes especially if I get to ruin someones life by being in that position of power.

Best Answer

Oh yes

Best Answer