I know I'm not alone. I love people watching in airports.
mufasa1905 mufasa1905 22-25, M 7 Answers Feb 24 in Community

Yes... People watching is fascinating.. I live seeing how other people look and act... Airports are good for that..

Best Answer

We play a people watching game where you have to spot people who look vaguely like celebrities.!!!

Best Answer

I try not to, but its to fascinating to not. Instead of seeing people in your way as your doing something, your watching someone live their life. Where are they headed to? What are they worried about? Have they figured out life? Are they still searching? What are their goals, aspiration, fears? Why did they dress that way today? Are they nervous, anxious, lonely, depressed? <br />
Every single person is trying to live their life, and have a universe within themselves on who they are. It doesn't hurt to look and see their world from their point of view. Then again... its kinda rude and sometimes you gotta change your gaze.

Best Answer

It is fun, you get to see some pretty interesting things

Best Answer

my favorite spot is the beach

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

Wow.....thank goodness for the small print there.

Best Answer