idk i can never find one but if i did hear of one id be soooo down, but i def want to be a warrior no point in fantasizing if i cant go all the way with it lol

Best Answer

Exactly! I can't wait to add more to the costume I have.

Best Answer

can't say as I do. Although I used to know a buncha folks that were into going, the time I went I really was not impressed. The place was terribly muddy, admission was like $35, food and everything was overpriced, and there just wasn't enough to do. After about an hour, I felt like I'd seen the entire thing and was ready to go. I guess if it was less expensive I would've enjoyed it more.

Best Answer

Price is sometimes a factor. It is expensive. It's $25 to get in at the local one. However there's a bunch of actors and there's something always going on. So there are ways to be entertained other than expensive shopping. Plus some of the food is reasonable. We usually bring our own foods and eat in the car then go back for more. It's one of those things that has to be planned as well as partially saved for.

Best Answer

"expensive shopping" is an understatement. My girlfriend at the time was interested in a pair of suede boots one of the vendors was selling, and the guy wanted close to a thousand dollars for 'em! My response: "U must be shittin!"

Best Answer

That's a little ridiculous. Most of the stuff that price is usually better material than suede. It depends on the vendor too. Sometimes, since the one I go to is so large, there's another vendor with similar items that are a bit cheaper than another around the bend. It all depends really. Plus, some, if you buy from their online stores are what not are loads cheaper. Basically they make you pay for their traveling expenses.

Best Answer

Yes I do. I think they are fun.

Best Answer

I agree!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yay!

Best Answer