ppl are ok.... in small doses. do you think its the yap yap's that annoy you? constant dribble with no substance?

Best Answer

that's exactly what it is. I have one or two people I have no problem spending enormous amounts of time with, but everyone else either yells at me for no reason or just go on and on about stupid things

Best Answer

tar. another trait, yu'd prefer smaller groups at a time. i tend to go walkies even mid convo sometimes cause im white with rage.. to polite to say STFU, to painful to sit and listen... :)

Best Answer

i usually just go blank and zone out while they talk

Best Answer

:) trick is to look like your listening and not let the eyes glaze over(but then again thats a nice suttle way of saying 'yawn'

Best Answer

I used to until I found someone that could tolerate me, and I them, for the last ten years. We even work together. <br />
And then there are the cats. You are never alone when you have cats.

Best Answer

I work with someone like that too. unfortunately we can't hang out as much as we would like :(
and yes, the kitties are always watching

Best Answer

Yes I do very much so.

Best Answer