I always do! Now I always know why they are doing what they do, and what their motives are! I love it! I am addicted to (in Maine LMN channel 72) the Movie station..they have thee best movies..I am totally addicted!
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 22 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Movies & TV

I learnt English by watching movies with subtitle over and over, BBC documenter series about animals and plants.

Best Answer

That is an excellent way to learn!!!

Best Answer

Good for you.....I just hope you didn't watch too many movies where the actors used those awful fake Southern accents!! that'd really mess up your attempts to learn English!!! lol

Best Answer

Often i dont pay attention enough the first time.. so i watch it over again

Best Answer

I only watch the movies over that I do because I like the feeling they inspire. but yeah I get it. you do get stuff you missed the first time round sometimes.

Best Answer

I do a lot, especially ones that I enjoy but as you said, to see more how the previous action leads to what I know is about to happen . . . in the "Sixth Sense" for example I wondered how I could miss what was so obvious.

Best Answer

I LOVE those twists and turns at the end!!!!

Best Answer

Galaxy Quest, and The Naked Gun are two examples of films MEANT to be watched over and over

Best Answer

I've watched D.E.B.S. prolly about 10 times and Despicable Me about 20 times, just this year

Best Answer

Watching a movie once is entertainment. Watching it again and again, seeing how it was created, put together, the effect that was intended, is education.<br />
There are movies I have seen 100 times, and still learn from!

Best Answer

More like I catch what I missed the first time, too.

Best Answer

Yup! Little details!

Best Answer

More often than not I pick up something I missed the first time or so

Best Answer

I'm childish enough to watch a movie over and over and over and over....

Best Answer

I watch them over, and over. I end up knowing the stupid sc<x>ript. But you see.i like the sets, the costuming, and so there is a lot to see. For ex: I love the Poirot movies. They pay attention to detail.

Best Answer

A movie has to completely suck for me to not watch it atleast twice.

Best Answer

Depends on the movie. Some classics, absolutely. Whether it be Bogart or Wayne. The other night I watched the Maltese Falcon, for the umteenth time. Another favorite is the Alamo. I do love the classics.

Best Answer

If I like it enough, I will rewatch it at the next opportunity. If I like it enough to save, I will rewatch it sometime in the future. If I watch it but don't particularly like it, I don't watch it again.

Best Answer

:) i even end up buying a cd or dvd copy!!! hehehe to watch it over and over again.. and end up... saying some of the lines of the character :P

Best Answer

I don't ever want to see a movie more than once no matter how good it was.

Best Answer