I got caught in one last night,stopped under a freeway overpass when the lightning got bad.At least 2 bolts struck close enough I watched them slam into the pavement,shatter,and disentigrate,in a loud flash.That was intense and had the adrenaline going for awhile.
Arginis Arginis 51-55, M 16 Answers May 6, 2012

yes as long as im not stranded out in the middle of the ocean when a severe thunderstorm hits

Best Answer

Yes, I Love to watch the lightnng Dance across the Sky

Best Answer

I have vivid memories of watching lightening brighten up the city of Honolulu when I was a little girl, and of a bolt hitting a large pine tree in our front yard, stripping the bark in the form of a candy cane spiral. Fascinating!!

Best Answer

wow! yo witnesses a doozy<br />
i luv storms as long as they are not too violent

Best Answer

Yeah. I love the rain and lighting:)

Best Answer

Yes. Especially at night when lightning splits the darkness. What a show! Better than the 4th of July.

Best Answer

Yes, so powerful, frightening and the adrenaline running through your veins.

Best Answer

Yeah,the ones I've seen up close like that,I can see why the stormchasers get so excited.

Best Answer

Exactly, very hypnotic.

Best Answer

They're absolutely beautiful when I don't have to be in them.

Best Answer

Yes, the sound of thunder; the strength assumed it to have, strong winds blowing leaves of trees and the dark clouds and sky...it's all mysterious, frightening yet riveting!

Best Answer

Yes, I enjoy playing in storms. Hurricanes to be exact.

Best Answer

Yess :)

Best Answer

More than just about anything

Best Answer