I love them. I love the most challenging ones. The most difficult ones are the ones with pictures on both the back AND the front!
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 11 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Hobbies

Wolves.

My WSM cured me of the really hard ones with the circular WHITE MOON.

But isn't it fun, when you had enough you walk away with the puzzle on the table and everytime you pass YOU SEE ONE PIECE AND WHERE IT FITS AND YOU HAVE TO ADD IT............

Best Answer

Landscapes are my favourite,s

Best Answer

I love them too! But I am working on a Marilyn Monroe classic! Will glue it on the back, then frame, then hang...

Best Answer

Good for you.. Please post a photo of it ..

Best Answer

OMG; I ADORE them! We have NO ROOM right now for the 2500+ ones I love, so I am doing them online, much smaller of course. I like buildings and other man-made objects best but will really get into whatever ya got!

Best Answer

i like the ones that have all different sorts of one thing. like candies, tea cups, or cars.

i also find the 3d puzzles really fun. all puzzles are more fun with 2 or 3 peeps

Best Answer

A blank gray wall--takes forever....

Best Answer

I love doing jig-saw puzzles! The more pieces there are the better. My favorites are nature scenes (the variance in color makes them more challenging).

Best Answer