Questionator Questionator 26-30 123 Answers Aug 21, 2011

Question of the Day

I like myself. I like books and music; and I love quiet. I really like being with people, but at the end of the day, I do really enjoy my own company. Come home, change into hanging around the house clothes, and be with my own thoughts, or with yours.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Yes I do, my alone time is very important to me. I find it mentally and physically draining to be around people all the time. I

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

This would have been my exact answer.

Best Answer

No, I can't stand being around a doofus like me.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

To be honest yes. I have been self-sufficient since I was a little girl, never bored of my own company and always finding things to do.

Sometimes I'm more comfortable in my head than around people. At times I find myself just thinking for hours about everything. I always have an interesting topic to mull over, I don't judge myself and I can always find words of comfort when I feel down.

Best Answer

the older I get, the more time I spend with myself. It's a good thing I enjoy my own company, or else I would be lonely. or maybe I am lonely and that is why I spend so much time enjoying my own company. who knew?

Best Answer

yeah, I get along great with myself.

Best Answer

Indeed i do. I find most other humans to be very irritating after a short amount of time.

Best Answer

yes i do

i can ask myself questions and get positive feedback

i can also play with myself which i enjoy a lot

Best Answer

No one knows me like me ;o)

Best Answer

yes, i enjoy doing things by myself. however when i get too wrapped up in my own thoughts to the point of it being destructive to my mind, i would like to hang out with friends who i appreciate. true friends that is, who see me and who i see. who respect me and who i respect. i would, consequently, rather be alone than with those whose company i did not enjoy. i'd rather watch a movie or read a book than have mindless, stupid conversations with those whom i have nothing in common with. :)

Best Answer

I like me, myself, and Irene :)

I can easily entertain myself with music, movies and answering random questions hear on EP

but on the weekends I sometimes like to go out with friends too.

Best Answer

I used to like being alone and being away from the outside world, but in the last 6 months its completely changed really, theres certain people that i basically need to be around, i hate being away from them, and i would much rather have their company now. :)

Best Answer

Hell, yes! I live with 3 others, and I would truly enjoy being ALONE right now.

Best Answer

Yes, I sometimes need down time away from others to recharge and renew my energy, before I can share with them again...

Best Answer

I do when I am writing books or poetry as I need to concentrate.

Best Answer

I have to considering the amount of time I spend alone these days.

Best Answer

Yup. I love my friends, but my own time is really important..:)

Best Answer

I have had to be strong and look after myself for a long time, i love my own company, especially when it is quiet and peacefull and your mind drifts off into it's own world.

Best Answer

I am a Recovering Only Child - who is far too able to retreat with herself and just be. I've always preferred my own company or very small groups as opposed to the often glaring displays of rampant idiocy displayed by large numbers of people

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer