warriortears warriortears 22-25 10 Answers Jan 5 in Image & Weight

No. I envy people that are more knowledgeable than me in certain areas. Beauty eventually fades, but education and intelligence stays with you forever.

Best Answer

It has been proven by researchers that good-looking people have more opportunities than unattractive people.

Best Answer

True. They earn more in terms of salary.

Best Answer

I do not envy good looking people unless they use their looks to help others instead of getting further ahead in life themselves. I envy anyone who is able to take a stand in what they believe in whether its standing alone or with a crowd as long as its who you are and what you believe. Image is nothing other than a way to judge another person on superficial values

Best Answer

Yes. Because they are good looking. I also envy intelligent people, hard working people, brave people, compassionate people.... the list can go on.

Best Answer

Of course, because I wish I looked better.

Best Answer

I get stared at a lot in the streets and I can see them smile after they turn around or as they pass by me so I guess I am somewhat good looking. I'm not bragging because a lot of girls turn their head to me but I don't want my looks to drive my life. Charms...can be used for good or for bad. What I do want and score for is to keep up appearances. Looks shouldn't get in the way, hence I don't think I am the best of the best bc their is always someone better looking or just better in general at everything than me or any other good looking person out there.

Best Answer

Well..duh. Because they are good looking and I'm not. just like I envy rich people, powerful people, ect...

Best Answer

No, because I am not ugly, plus what good is envy going to do, unless you use it as fuel to improve yourself. do you envy them?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Yes. Because im not good looking

Best Answer

no, since i am one of those good looking people

Best Answer

Show us the face.

Best Answer

nah, i don't need to prove it. people already said and i know it so..

Best Answer

Hahaha, full of it!

Best Answer

nah I'm really not

Best Answer

Maybe you're not confident about it.

Best Answer

or maybe i don't want to get stalked??

Best Answer