Bitto69 Bitto69 61-65, M 12 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Hobbies

I do that **** in my backyard in Ga...wtf does Washington have anything to do with it?

Best Answer

Actually it is still illegal to purchase it, sell it, possess more than an ounce , smoke it in public or drive under the influence of it in Washington state, Also the US justice department has said it is planing to sue Washington state to force it to resend it's law legalizing possession of less than an ounce.

Happy pipe dreams !

Best Answer

and now it's gonna take them two years longer just to finish high school, and they'll never make it out of their mom's basements

Best Answer

I just smoke regardless of where i am.

Best Answer

Maybe if I lived there I would actually be laughing along with these Disney holiday specials I'm subjected to watching.

Best Answer

Yes! ( inhaling deeply, hold.....ahhh)

....god that would have been great in Central Park 40+ years ago when I was experimenting!

Best Answer

Doesn't congress do that routinely?

Best Answer

yeah, i do kinda, but if it were not illegal i wouldn't feel like a rebel anymore and it wouldn't be as exciting

Best Answer