I won't as why should I work for EP for free, they don't do anything for me.. Let them clear up their own mess..
AbsolutelyDamnFabulousX AbsolutelyDamnFabulousX 36-40, F 19 Answers Feb 26 in Community

Couldn't be arsed

Best Answer

No. If they aren't directly messaging me with their stupid ads, I ignore them.

Best Answer

Yes, I'm dedicated.

Best Answer

Besides, not like there's huge amounts to do here besides that

Best Answer

that is true, I don't hang around as much as I used to at all..

Best Answer

Me either

Best Answer

I pay them no attention. Although I am curious about that one pop up add I keep getting saying that there is a woman who lives 2.2 miles from my house who is interested in having sex with me? I live in the country and don't have many neighbors so I keep looking at a few of these women and thinking hmm surely it's not her? I met one woman at my sons basketball game the other night and I think it might be her? I'm afraid to ask cause I know it's probably just a computer generated spam type of add.. But I have to admit its a bit nice to think that I may have a secret admirer out there somewhere even tho its probably not true!

Best Answer

lol...I don't see those ads, I have a couple of ad blockers in google chrome, so I see nothing..Thank heavens

Best Answer

I don't flag or ignore.

Best Answer

I gave up flagging and reporting. The are merely the annoying gnats that you have to tolerate to visit the digital park.

Best Answer

Good one!!

Best Answer

Ep doesn't do anything for you?

They provide you with a free website to use...

Best Answer

They provide me ?!? LOL....Don't you know if none of us came here there would be no site.....They make money from having lots of members........EP don't do anything for me. They don't respond to my mail. They won't reinstate or confirm or deny that stories of mine that are flagged will be reinstated. And this website wasn't designed specifically for me....Also in this day in age, what kind of moron would pay to use ANY website. Perhaps maybe for **** or dating agencies yes....but for a Q&A forum, no thanks.....They make their money from the ads. So I don't feel bad for EP providing anything.......in fact the service that they provide is way below par. If I didn't have so many lovely friends here, I'd not come at all. There are glitches, problems and faults all over the place with the website.

Best Answer

I never bothered flagging those.

Best Answer

Nope just block and forget them.

Best Answer

No. They're just a bunch of jag offs who want to spam crap here. Its more **** spam from a **** head.

Best Answer

I have just started to ignore them.

Best Answer

I just block them. I'm not traveling to Dubai or India anytime soon.

Best Answer

i have flagged pervs before

Best Answer

eesh no my yob man. ;o)

Best Answer

started ignoring them

Best Answer

They still here?

Best Answer
Best Answer

Lol, I'd stopped too, thinking the same thing. For all I know this may be their new method of funding. EP's certainly demonstrated they can make changes when they consider it important.

Best Answer