StitchieRagdoll StitchieRagdoll 16-17, F 7 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Hobbies

I hate them! Very depressing; very lonely!

Best Answer

It's the same for me.

Best Answer

Yes and no. I like the way everything looks and seeing my kids eyes light up when they open their gifts. I hate all the stress and the expectations that come with it. Also two years ago someone really closed to me committed suicide five days before christmas. So, I get to have that reminder.

Best Answer

I don't like holidays, people usually act so fake during the holidays, like buy a gift on valentine, why not on any other day? Or expect things from you even though you don't want to do that at that moment. In a nutshell holidays are just moneywasters, not to mention unspontanous.

Best Answer

I don't really like them. They are depressing.

Best Answer

I really don't celebrate the holidays. I'll go to Thanksgiving dinner if I'm invited but I really don't do it myself and I don't believe in it. Christmas is an even bigger farce, and we all know it isn't Jesus' birthday and all that. Folks get stressed out trying to keep up with it, trying to keep up with the pressure to give gifts, and I think it's something we all need to get over and get rid of. I'm just sayin'.

Best Answer