Be good to yourself ... an surround yourself with others who will do the same.<br />
I have a couple relatives I avoid.

Best Answer

I've avoided the relatives on my mom's side. Only because they're two-faced, jealous and gossipy. I think those are good reasons not to have them in my life. :-)

Best Answer

Yes they can talk for hours and I could care less if my cousin is getting all A's or some other BS.

Best Answer

Yes, but because they ask too many questions about my life and try too hard to change me. Makes me feel like a criminal.

Best Answer

This is a hilarious coincidence because it just happened to me today xD I was trying to avoid my cousin, a female older by a year, because the only thing she ever does when we hang out is complain about her numerous boy troubles [that are ridiculously simple to handle; either choose one or the other, don't flirt with both or involve a third guy, honestly]. She tried calling my cellphone, so I wanted to text my father not to answer the house phone if ever she called. Lo and behold, I sent it to the wrong person and who ends up getting the message? My cousin, of course. A pretty huge fight ensued but we made up and understood one another. I still think she's rather annoying and awkward to hang out with, but sometimes you just have to suck it up in the name of family!

Best Answer

lmao. huh...good expereince...i love "sometimes u just have to suck it up in the name of family" reminds me how brothers will beat the crap out of eachother but no strangers are aloud to harm a bros hair. ahhhhh family

Best Answer

That's exactly it : )

Best Answer