mamdo2 mamdo2 36-40, F 11 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes, I was sure I would be killed before I turned twenty-one, go figure, I'm sixty-seven now.

Best Answer

Yes...but i got over it.

Best Answer

I honestly never believed I'd live to see 30. I just made too many stupid choices when I was young and I knew that, eventually, one of my stupid choices would kill me. I'm 64 now so I've lived for 34 years past my young expectations and I'm very grateful for it. I know now that I am a high-functioning autistic and that was why I've always made such seemingly poor choices. I've just been lucky that none of them ever killed me.

Best Answer

Yes. I was prescribed very high doses of fentanyl and dilaudid for chronic pain. These are 2 of the strongest opiods in the world. I was on opiods for six years. I was often shaking for no apparant reason and I would have periods when it was difficult to breath. (Unfortunetly nothing else worked.) In all honesty I am lucky that I had no lasting damage. Both my body and my mind are still intact.

Best Answer

Yes. When I wake up everyday, I'm mildly surprised so I try to enjoy the day. I guess that's why I don't sleep either.

Best Answer

Yeah, very much. I should have died in 1961. A head cut was almost enough but I survived while two ther family members died. I'd swap any day. And no, I don't belong here at all. Never have since that day. Bit "Final destinationish" isn't it?

Best Answer

Not should have. more like easily could have and amazing that I did not. Once you have been to that place, every new day is icing on the cake, baby!

Best Answer

I always used to say I will die before 27. I have no idea how I got that idea.

Best Answer