Colonattus Colonattus 26-30, M 14 Answers Jul 21, 2012

No, first off, they've never said anything about it, it just happened that there is "some kind of end" at the 21st of December, be it a month, year, or whatever.<br />
Secondly, how does the world end? I mean, since we live in time zones are we like going down at different times, like I'll be long dead but my nephew has 3 more hours to live because he lives somewhere across the globe?<br />
Third, we all have different calenders? Chinese are like living in the year 4000, how's that going to work? Have they already met their demise?<br />
Lastly, Mayans can predict the end of the world yet haven't done the same for their the end of their people? Good prediction skills.

Best Answer

None of the mayans I know say that.

Best Answer

Did the Mayans ever say the world will end in 2012? Because they found another calender that goes far beyond 2012 not that long ago which suggests that the Mayans did not believe the world was going to end.

Best Answer

No, but part of me hopes it does.

Best Answer

I don't believe the world will end because the Mayans did not believe that was going to happen in 2012. Their belief was a god would come down, but it did not say the world would end.

Best Answer

Because that is when the calendar stopped :)

Best Answer

A few months back, scientists discovered when Mayans made the calander, they didn't count leap years. So they have to tack on the uncounted leap years to 2012 to see when the world is really supposed to end. (Which is probably not going to happen, by the way.)

Best Answer

They never believed that the world would end but rather that it would change as we now know it .

Best Answer

They never said it would end in 2012. They said a change was to take place. But that doesn't even mean it will be a physical change. However, they were accurate about the rebirths of the past, they match up to global catastrophes .

Best Answer

what comes after this round of world destruction.. whos got the next prediction. i have lived thru about 3-4 now maybe.. anti-climatic EACH TIME

Best Answer

Well we've certainly ended up in twenty twelve. and I'm pretty sure we'll also end up in 2013 if for no other reason than no one thinks we'll make it there.

Best Answer